Please take a moment to share your comments with us about Cancer Services at DeKalb Medical. We value your input and inquiries.
Please understand that we cannot respond to personal or general health questions sent to us in this form. If you or your friends or family has such questions, we encourage you to see your personal physician.
If your question or comment concerns a patient visit or a question about the DeKalb Medical system, choose the appropriate option below. Please note that no response will be made to emails presenting programs, services, products or sales inquiries. For general information, call 404.501.1000.
- Corporate compliance or privacy of protected health information concerns – 404.501.5990
- Estimates for Services – 404.501.3309
- To find a Cancer Doctor – 404.501.WELL (9355)
- To find a non Cancer-related doctor – 404.501.WELL (9355)
- Health Information Resource Library – 404.501.5638
For questions or comments regarding Cancer services, choose the appropriate option below:
- Cancer Center – 404.501.5701
- Cancer Screening – 404.501.EASY
- Cancer Support Groups – 404.501.EASY
- Chemotherapy Desensitization – 404.501.EASY
- Clinical Trials – 404.501.EASY
- Comprehensive Breast Care Center – 404.501.PINK
Easy Access Program – 404.501.EASY (3279)
- Genetic Risk Assessment – 404.501.EASY
- Imaging Services Scheduling – 404.501.2660
- Inpatient Oncology Unit – 404.501.EASY
- Mammography Scheduling – 404.501.2660
- Outpatient Infusion Center – 404.501.EASY
- Radiation Oncology Center – 404.501.6925
- Second Opinion Program – 404.501.EASY
Tree House Gang (child/teen cancer support group) – 404.501.EASY
- Wellness on Wheels (Mobile Mammography Service) – 404.501.EASY
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Have a comment about our site?