The Maternity Center is in the Dr. Bobbie Bailey Women’s and Surgery Center building which provides underground parking. Patients can take an elevator from the parking area directly to the maternity admissions department on the 2nd floor. For a map and specific directions, Read more here for a map and specific directions.
In many ways, the Maternity Center at Emory Decatur Hospital is representative of the renaissance that Decatur has undergone in the past several years. Catering to the tastes of a sophisticated, dynamic community, Emory Decatur Hospital maternity facilities were designed as a warm Craftsman style building, with stone work, fireplaces and soft lighting. Its interiors resemble a high-end hotel or spa and create a soothing atmosphere.
Prominently located at Emory Decatur Hospital, the Maternity Center provides family-centered care as we strive to provide the best experience possible for both mother and baby including:
- All-new facility opened in 2007.
- 18 private Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) suites that allow mom to labor, delivery and recover in comfortable surroundings, with a private waiting alcove just outside the suite for important family members who want to be close by.
- 52 private, postpartum Mother-Baby rooms are designed to provide a quiet, comfortable place to rest and recover post-delivery. You’ll find conveniences such as high-speed Internet access, private bathrooms, and window seat couches roomy enough for dad to spend the night.
- 10-bed Antepartum Unit for expectant mothers who require hospitalization during their pregnancy. These private rooms are the largest antepartum rooms in Georgia for expectant mothers and include refrigerators, free high-speed Internet access and private bathrooms.
- 3 surgical suites and 4 recovery rooms conveniently located near the Labor-Delivery-Recovery suites.
- 10 private obstetrical assessment rooms.
- Five Star amenities including Subway®, Starbucks®, a business center, a 100-seat auditorium and a Lactation Center.