Rich in history and service opportunity, the Adult Auxiliary is DeKalb Medical's largest volunteer group. In addition to making a difference, volunteers also participate in social gatherings, recognition events and fundraising, with sale profits donated to DeKalb Medical to benefit patients and their families. Auxiliary members are required to maintain a minimum of 100 hours of volunteer service per year.
- Submit a complete application
- Application process includes the volunteer office submitting a medical clearance form to your personal doctor
- Interview with a Volunteer Services Staff Member
- Submit a criminal background check release form at the time of interview
- Take a two-step Tuberculosis test or chest X-ray after accepted to program – prior to starting
- Commit to a minimum of one year service of four hours a week
- Attend a two-hour volunteer orientation
- Participate in an annual influenza vaccination each fall
- Select a specific weekly service area and volunteer schedule
- Pay annual dues of $15
- Purchase a volunteer uniform (vest or jacket available) from Volunteer Services for $15
Volunteer Application Form
Please fill out your Volunteer Application Form and save the form to your desktop. You can then either print the completed form out and mail it to the Foundation Office, fax the completed form to the Foundation Office or email the form to the Foundation office. The address, fax number and email address can be found at the bottom of the Form pages.
If you are experiencing problems with the above form, Click Here to access a print only version of this form. After you complete the form either fax or mail it to the Foundation Office. The address and fax number can be found at the bottom of the form.