Our primary care internal medicine practice provides state-of-the-art medical care in a setting which offers personal service and attention. Whether you are basically healthy and want to stay that way or you have ongoing medical problems that need to be addressed, Emory at Tucker Primary Care (1462 Montreal Road) is here to help. The general medical services at Emory at Tucker Primary Care (1462 Montreal Road) will cover all your routine healthcare needs.
Emory at Tucker Primary Care (1462 Montreal Road) provides a wide range of healthcare services to prevent, diagnose and treat illnesses. Our patient services include but are not limited to the following:
- Physical examinations/periodic health screenings
- Women’s health examinations (breast and pelvic exams/pap smears)
- School/sports physicals
- Evaluation/diagnosis of common medical symptoms/problems
- Management of most common chronic medical problems (high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol)
- Acute/urgent care (Note: If you believe your condition is life-threatening, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency department immediately.)
- Adolescent medicine (Andrea Juliao, M.D.)
- Laboratory testing (we have an on-site lab)
- Radiological (X-ray) testing (we refer to local outpatient imaging centers or hospitals)
- Referral to specialists (when necessary)
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
- EKG testing
- Joint aspiration and injection (Andrea Juliao, M.D.)
- Treatment of depression
By being a patient of our physician groups, we offer you the added advantage of an urgent care facility for after hour emergencies. Your medical records are accessible by the physicians at this facility, helping reduce wait times. This facility, Urgent Care at Druid Hills
, is located within Emory at Toco Hills Primary Care at 2882 North Druid Hills in Atlanta, GA 30329
. Urgent Care at Druid Hills
is independently owned and not part of our physician groups. Visit www.UrgentCareatDruidHills.com
or call 678.805.7981
to learn more. Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. No appointment necessary and most insurance is accepted.
In order to help you stay as healthy as possible, all Emory Specialty Associates doctors provide Preventive Health Services. A preventive service might be a test to check your general health or the health of certain parts of your body, a measurement (such as weight or blood pressure), or advice from your doctor about healthy lifestyle choices. The preventive services you require will depend on your age and gender, as well as your medical and family history. Click here to learn more about our Preventive Care Services.