What to Expect from Your Atlanta Joint Care Coordinator
Wouldn't it be great if you had someone to help you with all the details of your joint replacement surgery and anticipate your needs? We think so. That’s why you’ll have your own personal Joint Care Coordinator when you choose to have your surgery at the DeKalb Medical Joint Solutions Center.
From the day you make the decision to have surgery to the day you head home, your Joint Care Coordinator is here to ensure that every aspect of your care is what you expect. You can count on your Joint Care Coordinator to help:
- Collaborate with your insurance company to provide a proper care plan
- Schedule your pre-operative joint care education class
- Schedule your pre-admission testing
- Collaborate with care management to assess after surgery at-home needs
- Coordinate home health and physical therapy
- Acquire special equipment
- Facilitate transportation from the hospital to home or a rehabilitation center
Your Joint Care Coordinator will help you, your doctor, and the hospital stay connected and in close communication throughout your surgery experience and can be reached at 404.501.5697.