Physician VENT Line
We want to hear from you so we can improve:
Have a problem navigating the hospital system? Know a way to do something better or more efficiently? Appreciate the care or service provided in a particular incident? Have a question about a particular service or department? Need help with a quality, physician or nursing issue?
If so, you can send an email or call the DeKalb Medical VENT line. The VENT line is available to enhance communication between the medical staff and hospital administration and to provide timely responses to physician concerns. Here’s how it works:
- Simply call 404.501.VENT (8368) to leave a private voice mail message regarding comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share with the members of DeKalb Medical’s administrative staff. Identify yourself if you wish for a personal response.
- Email email@example.com to email your message regarding comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share with members of DeKalb Medical's administrative staff. Be sure to include your name and contact information.
- The messages will be retrieved each business day.
- All calls and emails and their responses will be documented and securely filed, with a summary report for the Medical Staff Executive Committee and to the DPHO Clinical Oversight Committee.
- Any calls or emails requesting a response will be addressed within two business days.
If you have questions or concerns, we want to hear from you. All calls and emails are confidential.
Call 404.501.VENT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.