Save $200 - Take Your Wellness Screening
Employees covered on a DeKalb Medical health plan will have the opportunity to reduce their 2012 health insurance premiums by participating in a New Wellness Incentive, which includes a free confidential personal Health Enhancement Report.
To earn a $200 reduction in premiums during plan year 2012, you are required to complete ALL the incentive requirements. Open Enrollment will be held October 3 through October 21, 2011.
The incentive requirements are:
- Complete a free, confidential online Personal Health Survey provided by Applied Health Analytics. (You can do this on any computer with Internet access, including your home computer, work computer or the computer where you complete your annual CBLs.) To complete the Personal Health Survey, go to the secured website www.personalhealthsurvey.net.
Username: dekalbmedical Password: 2011forhealth
- Complete your free Wellness Screening, including blood pressure, body mass index and blood test for cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose. Eight-hour fasting (nothing to eat or drink except water, plain tea or black coffee) prior to testing is preferred.
Wellness Screenings can be done:
- at any of the 12 family care and internal medicine physician practices owned by DeKalb Medical (Read more for a listing of these practices. Remember, you must make an appointment if using one of these practices. Call 404.501.WELL for an appointment.)
- at either DeKalb Medical Occupational Medicine clinic (Read more for a listing of these practices. Remember, you may drop in for a screening at these locations.)
- At hospital locations on each campus (Read more for a listing of these locations. Remember, you may drop in for a screening at these locations.)
DROP IN, NO APPOINTMENTS NEEDED OPTIONS
Occupational Medicine Clinics
To complete your Wellness Screening at a DeKalb Medical’s Occupational Medicine clinic, simply drop in at one of the following locations weekdays, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., October 4 through October 28th.
No appointment is necessary.
1045 Sycamore Drive
Decatur, GA 30030
Hillandale Occupational Medicine
8225 Mall Parkway, Suite 110
Lithonia, GA 30038
To complete your Wellness Screening at one of the DeKalb Medical campuses, simply drop in at the following locations during the dates and times specified below.
No appointment is necessary.
Location: Occupational Health Area, ground floor
Tuesday, October 4th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, October 5th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 6th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, October 7th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: Education Classroom, ground floor
Tuesday, October 11th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 13th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, October 14th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: 2nd Floor Home Health area
Monday, October 17th - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 20th - 6 a.m. - 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY OPTIONS
Primary Care Practices
You can make an appointment with any of the 12 family care and internal medicine physician practices owned by DeKalb Medical, Tuesdays through Fridays, between October 4 and October 28, 2011. Each practice will reserve one appointment per hour on a first come, first served basis. Call 404.501.WELL (9355) to schedule your appointment. Read more here to see a list of all participating practices.