DeKalb Medical Employees Push Beyond
to REACH New Heights
Don't forget to take the Employee Engagement Survey May 15 th - June 3 rd. Check your email for more details or check with your manager.
As employees we are committed to DeKalb Medical’s Vision, Mission and “IREACH!” Values. We also follow specific Standards of Behavior and understand that our actions are a reflection of DeKalb Medical and have a direct impact on our co-workers and on patient care. Here is what we believe in and practice every day.
In partnership with the best physicians, employees and volunteers, DeKalb Medical will be the healthcare provider of choice by delivering a superior patient experience every time.
To earn our patients’ trust every day, through our uncompromising commitment to quality.
- Integrity: We are honest, ethical, trustworthy and committed.
- Respect: We acknowledge and appreciate diversity, and show our respect for all.
- Excellence: We deliver high quality care with great service, taking pride in all we do.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves responsible for achieving the goals we define and measure. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Compassion: We remember that those who come to us for help need us to care about them as much as we would our own families.
- Helping Hands: We are a team that works together -helping each other when we see a need, not just when we are asked to help.