Hours and Directions
Dr. David Holladay & Associates’ office is open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dr. David Holladay’s office is located on the North Decatur campus of DeKalb Medical on the fourth floor of the 2675 Professional Building, Suite 401. GPS or Google: 2675 North Decatur Road, Decatur, GA 30033. We are associated with DeKalb Medical.
DeKalb Medical’s North Decatur Campus is:
- Approximately six miles east of downtown Atlanta
- 1.5 miles from downtown Decatur
- 4 miles inside I-285
- Located on North Decatur Road between Winn Way and Sycamore Street
- 1.5 miles from the Decatur MARTA station
- ¾ mile from the Avondale MARTA station
The 2675 Professional Building is the building closest to North Decatur Road. The 2665 Professional Building is next to it, higher on the hill and closer to the main hospital. The entire campus is connected via underground hallways.
FROM INTERSTATE 285
- Take the U.S. Highway 78 West exit (#39A). Turn left at the second traffic light onto DeKalb Industrial Way, and right onto North Decatur Road. The DeKalb Medical campus is one-quarter mile on the left.
- Turn into the hospital driveway; take the first right off the driveway - this puts you in the parking lot of the professional office buildings.
FROM DOWNTOWN ATLANTA
- Travel east on Ponce de Leon Avenue for approximately 4.2 miles.
- From Ponce de Leon Avenue, turn left onto Scott Boulevard/U.S. Highway 23.
- Travel on Scott Boulevard for approximately 2 miles.
- From Scott Boulevard, turn right onto North Decatur Road.
- Travel on North Decatur Road for approximately half a mile to the intersection of North Decatur Road and Church Street.
- DeKalb Medical is located on the right, just past the intersection of North Decatur Road and Church Street.
Turn into the hospital driveway; take the first right off the driveway - this puts you in the parking lot of the professional office buildings.
Dr.David Holladay’s office located on the fourth floor of the 2675 Professional Building – Suite 401. We will validate your parking ticket from two surface lots near the building or the parking deck.
Lower Surface Lot:
From North Decatur Road, enter the lower surface lot from the main hospital driveway. To exit the lower lot, you must drive around the building (inside the lot) and exit from the upper surface lot on Rufus Evans Drive.
Upper Surface Lot:
- From North Decatur Road, turn into the hospital driveway and continue past the lower lot entrance, up the hill toward the main hospital; turn right at the stop sign onto Rufus Evans Drive. Pass the valet parking entrance to the 2675 Professional Building on your right. Turn right into the upper surface lot. You will exit the upper lot at this same location.
- From Sycamore Street, enter the campus on Rufus Evans Drive and turn left into the upper surface lot. You will exit the upper lot at this same location.
Note that the far west end of the parking desk (closet to Sycamore Street) is reserved for employee parking.