DeKalb Medical Career Benefits
DeKalb Medical, voted Best Place to Work by Atlanta Magazine, offers one of the best benefit packages in the business. DeKalb Medical is committed to attracting and retaining the best people by offering our employees a comprehensive benefits package.
- Domestic Partner and Benefits – Now offered for Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Adoption Benefits – Now offered for Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Matching 403(b) Retirement Plan – We continue to have one of the highest matching plans of all Atlanta area hospitals.
- Health Plans – DeKalb Medical offers the largest number of Health Plan choices among Atlanta Hospitals. You can be sure there’s a plan that will fit your needs as well as your budget.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Lowest premiums among healthcare plans with savings up to $380 for every $1,000 you contribute.
- Low Prescription Co-Pays – Prescription co-pays, including our non-formulary prescription drug plan, is among the lowest of all Georgia Hospitals.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Designed to help you take home more of your earnings by allowing you to pay for certain medical, child and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.