- Paula Eissner, LMSW - Quality
- Michael Waldman, MD - Intensivist
- Joel Schuessler, JD - VP of Compliance
WHEN TO CONTACT THE DRHS CLINICAL ETHICS COMMITTEE
The DRHS Clinical Ethics Committee exists to assist patients, family members, hospital staff, physicians and community members with healthcare decisions, especially when parties are in conflict and/or there may not be a clear right or wrong answer to a question. The Committee is available to consult with anyone who has a concern that they feel needs an objective, unbiased perspective to resolve the issue.
HOW TO CONTACT THE DRHS CLINICAL ETHICS COMMITTEE
- Call the Ethics Consultation Line - 404-501-2739. Leave a message and someone will call you back within 24 hours.
- Contact the Nursing Services Office at:
o DeKalb Medical - North Decatur Campus - 404-501-5360
o DeKalb Medical - Downtown Decatur Campus - 404-501-6100
o DeKalb Medical - Hillandale Campus - 404-501-8299